Wargaming released what they’ll have in the loot boxes this year.
Watch the video but for a quick summary, here is what you can expect:
Larges boxes in four collections – meaning you’ll have to fill four books again.
Guaranteed rewards: Gold, 2 decorations (1 level 5, one random), some additional surprises which will be additional gold. premium days, credits, 3D styles, or a premium vehicle.
The last couple years, gold is usually 250 to 750. Premium days 1, 3, 7. Credits: vary a bit, 100,000, 250,000, 500,000.
- Bisonte C45 auto-reloading heavy tank
- British GSOR 1008 TD autoloader
- French Medium Bourrasque – a 2 shot autoloader
- ISU-152K soviet TD with BL10 gun
- M22 Locust Tier 3 American premium light
- Pz.Kpfw. T 15 a German tier 3 premium light tank
- Matilda Black prince a British tier 5 medium
- T78 is a tier 6 American TD similar to the Hellcat / Jackson
- M4A1 FL 10 – French Sherman with an autoloader (new content!)
* Gold compensation for tanks already in your garage.
3D styles for the 60 TP, the Maus, Conqueror CG, STB1, WZ 1115A
Even more on offer: 3D styles from the previous year.
Quickybaby also released a video covering the released information.